Cleaning of the renovated house is usually done after completing all the renovation works. At owners’ request, the house was cleaned before the carpentry installation.
Renovation works completed:
- Tiling of living room floor, dining area floor, 2 toilets floor and wall
- Painting of whole house
- Partial installation of bath accessories
- Installation of 2 toilet doors
- Electrical work including lights installation
- Plumbing work
- False ceiling
- Cleaning of whole house
- Clearing of all debris and protective sheets
To be completed:
- Carpentry: Master Room TV feature wall and console, wardrobe, shoe and book cabinet and 2 toilets’ vanity.
- Installation of remaining bath accessories after carpentry is installed.
- Final touching up of painting work.
- Installation of curtains
Information about the Interior Designer
Name: Ben Ng
Experiences: working as a Interior Designer since 2006
Mobile: 9746 2581
Company: BEHome Design Concept
Another of his featured renovation project: Punggol 4 Room HDB Renovation: Part 9 – Day 40 – Project Completed
Do mention Vincent Interior Blog for special discount or free gift! No commission is given to Vincent Interior Blog (promise, swear and guarantee!), so you can be assured that you get the best pricing for your renovation!
Ben Ng is Vincent Interior Blog preferred Interior Designer.